I admit, laundry chores are something I do not look forward to especially when I am swamped with other things that need tending to. On good days, I love doing the laundry because it gives me time to reflect on some things while I sort the clothes and while I fold these after the task. These days though, I have laundry-free days because the eldest child has taken the chores as her responsibility during her term break.
Even though we have a washing machine to use,I still have to soak the whites, the uniform because these need a lot of soaking and handwashing. I got surprised to learn that there is a perfect washing machine for my family and our laundry needs: a Samsung Fully Automatic WA4000HH.
Here are the reasons why:
- ActivDualWash which has a wash sink with a built-in side water jet. The wash sink provides a convenient and dedicated space to hand-wash delicate items and pre-wash heavily soiled clothes before regular wash. The built-in side water can be started and stopped with a simple press of a button for maximum convenience. COOL!!
- Wobble Technology that allows laundry to be done with less time, efforts and worry.
Families should consider their needs and lifestyle to suit the washing machine that will cater to the laundry chores like washing the delicates, separating the whites and the colored clothes, pre-soaking stained items and ensuring that the clothes are still in good quality after frequent washing AND that the washing machine itself is better than others to last a long time.
What are the different factors to consider when buying a washing machine?
- TIME. The longer the boosting time of the machine, the more energy is wasted thus an increase in the electric bill.
- TEMPERATURE. More energy is wasted when higher temperature is used and the risk that the clothes will be damaged is greater.
- MECHANICAL ACTION. Too much of this and the fabric gets damaged.
- DETERGENT ACTION.Too much detergent leaves residue that could damage the clothes and become a threat to the environment.
Some factors to consider in buying a washing machine: