#MoveOnLang is a songwriting competition for 15-24 year old college students.
Say goodbye to your “hugots” and say hello to moving on!
So, how did your journey move forward from bumpy to breezy? Write your journey into a song and win as much as Php100,000 as grand prize. What’s more, all winners will win an insurance coverage from Pioneer Group of Insurance.
Mechanics of the Songwriting Composition:
- Participants should be 15-24 years old college students, max of 5 entries per participant
- Length of song will be 3 1/2 minutes or less
- Entry submission will be until October 21, 2016 through http://www.moveonlang.ph
Join the Campus Caravan, an exclusive songwriting talks and be inspired by renowned Filipino songwriters as they make you fall in love with creating music and lyrics.
The FILSCAP Campus Caravan will visit the following schools:
- De La Salle University-Manila
- San Beda College Alabang
- University of the Philippines, Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- Ateneo de Manila University
- University of Makati
- Ateneo de Davao
As a staunch supporter of the arts, the Pioneer Group of Insurance companies constantly find ways to reach out to the Filipino with insurance that covers what they value most. Pioneer gives back by sponsoring, covering and promoting concerts and events such as visual arts, film, music and theater.
FILSCAP or Filipino Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, Inc. is a non-stock, non-profit association of composers, lyric-writers and music publishers.